Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Stories and Pictures


 
 
We are doing Elf on the Shelf, but for the life of me, I can't remember to take pictures of it.
Halle gets upset when he uses her toys as props and tells him that he can't take them back to the North Pole. I think we should keep him around all year. All you have to do is say, "Do you want me to tell the elf?" and she starts behaving.

I did take a picture of the first time. He borrowed the My Little Pony hot air balloon.


Her new favorite words are Breakfable and Shark. If she's not allowed to touch something, she asks if it is breakfable (breakable) or shark (sharp).

We already have presents under the tree, but Halle hasn't paid any attention to them. Willy, on the other hand, has some toys under there and he knows it. I've caught him under the tree 3 times already!

Ugh. Willy being Willy lol.

 

Willy turned 6 in November. He got some presents and had a Twinkie for his birthday cake.

opening birthday presents.

At Walmart last night, we got a Hershey's Cookies and Cream candy bar to share on the way home. It was at the end of our stuff on the belt and there was a nice older couple behind us loading their stuff up. Halle looked at me and said "I need to whisper something" so i bent down and she usually just whispers nonsense, but she says, "I think that man is going to take my candy". It was so funny because she was very serious about it. I assured her that the man wasn't going to take her candy bar.

At the end of November, Mawmaw and Aunt Ceal came up for her preschool Thanksgiving dinner. She was a pilgrim and so was her friend Henry. Just like me and Alex in kindergarten. Awwww.

Little Pilgrim Girl


 
She always seems to end up in the back


 
Halle, Mawmaw, and Aunt Ceal


 
Halle crackin up


 
A good picture of Halle and Mawmaw


 
Just a pic of the cutest kid ever

Halle loves our Kindles. She is always doing something on them. One day she said "Look I made me!" This is her, dark hair, purple glasses, dress, halloween pumpkin, and a princess crown.








The dancing elf


 



If you look closely, you can see where Hal drew a smiley face and arms.
This is the driver of her car.

 
On the right of the top flap, you can see Halle's signature.
She wrote this in chapstick (at least it was a cardboard box!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment