Monday, May 14, 2012

Nancy's

We went to Silver Springs, Maryland this weekend to visit Halle's Great Aunt Nancy and Uncle Gene. Halle loved Aunt Nancy's doll/barbie collection and made everyone take turns to go look at it with her. On Saturday we rode the metro into DC and went to the National Zoo. We had a great visit, here are the pictures I got...

Jumping on the bed.


Eating a "dirt" cup at TGIFridays


Getting on the Metro


Enjoying the view


Riding the Metro with Daddy


Watching the panda play


My favorite, the flamingos


Halle standing in front of the flamingos and looking over her glasses, like always!


A tiger. I didn't take many animal pictures because really, who cares?


An alpaca, but for our sake he was Llama Llama Red Pajama


Me and Halle


Halle petting a cow. She wanted to pet every animal we saw. "I pet him?"


After the zoo, before we even got to the Metro.


Halle and Aunt Nancy


My wonderful hubby


Coming home. She woke up and said "I wanna go to the (hotel) room!"

No comments:

Post a Comment