Wednesday, May 30, 2012

3, Oh it's a magic number...

*This is a very heavy picture post...

 Today is Halle's 3rd birthday and words cannot do justice to how much love I feel for this kid! Oh my sweet angel baby from Jesus! This kid makes me laugh so hard, cry from sheer defeat, show affection that I show to nobody else, cry from joy, and melt my heart all in 5 minutes. Talk about a rollercoaster of emotions! Any good adjective you can think of describes her. I am so thankful that God gave her to me! Here is Halle- Oven to 3...

In the oven


Fresh from the oven, May 30, 2009


So perfect


These two have been doing jackassery from the very beginning



Tiny little princess 1 month



Besties 3 months



Family pic at Cass 2009



My favorite family picture




My chunky baby



First Birthday



A hot mess after a nap



This one always makes me giggle



Boy does she love the sand, Virginia Beach 2010



A trip to the zoo




Always a happy girl



I love the shirt tucked into the panties



At Busch Gardens 2011



Virginia Beach 2011


Picking pumpkins



New glasses


at Willy's 5th Birthday party, November 2011



Making Christmas cookies 2011


First real hair cut




Fun in the snow



In her favorite pjs


Dress up time



With Brobee "Das my Mommy" at 3rd birthday party, 2012


3!

No comments:

Post a Comment