Thursday, March 8, 2012

Picture catch up


Funny story first. I curled Halle's hair with Caruso curlers today while we watched Annie. When we took them out, her hair was in ringlets and she wanted to look in the mirror. She looked and said, "I don't yika Annie hair!" and burst into tears.  She actually tugged at her curls to pull them out! Being Mom of the Year that I am, I just laughed at her. She finally got a brush and brushed the curls out into a Farrah Fawcett do. She yiked it much better.

Our play group Valentine party.

Beautfiful in her "puwple gasses"

She loves reading books.

Concentrating hard on stacking blocks.
my two nutty children...she has her face plastered on a Fresh Beat Band poster.


Showing off her horsey pajamas.

She was falling asleep in the spare bedroom while watching cartoons.


On their way to the children's discovery center.

The girls climbing and playing.

Of course, she found the dress up stuff. She is a butterfly princess.

Building forts and such.

Our attempt at a group picture lol

Playing drums along with James Taylor and Carole King. my kinda girl!






No comments:

Post a Comment